WhatsApp JiMODs is the best alternative to customize any aspect in appearance of the application, with fun themes and colors.
|January 5, 2024
What is JTWhatsApp and what is it for?
WhatsApp+ JiMODs or JTWhatsApp is an unofficial version of WhatsApp that was developed by Jimtechs and incorporates added features to the official app. In the following article we will explain more about this application, describing how to download, install or update, its most important features and advantages or disadvantages, among other details.
How to download WhatsApp+ JiMODs?
To download JTWhatsApp you must download an executable APK file by clicking on the download button above. Since, it is not an application found in official stores or Marketplace such as Google Play or App Store, as it violates the rules or privacy and security policies of such platforms as it is considered "harmful".
How to install JTWhatsApp?
To install JTWhatsApp on the mobile it is necessary to disable Android security protocols and allow access to external sources to install apps outside Google Play. This can be done by going to Settings > Applications > Chrome > Unknown sources and enable the "Allow from this source" option. Then, run the .apk file from the corresponding folder.
How to update JTWhatsApp to the latest version?
If you want to update WhatsApp+ JiMODs you must download the latest version of the apk by clicking on the download button located at the top. Then, perform the required installation, pressing "Install" when the system requires it. It is important to note that the chats and the content stored in each one will remain intact within the application.
WhatsApp+ JiMODs Features
In addition to interface customization enhancements, it also offers some additional privacy and security features, including the following:
- Different themes to customize text, colors, chat windows, external appearance, etc.
- It allows sending videos up to 30 Megabytes in weight.
- It allows sending up to 90 images at the same time, preserving their original quality.
- Provides a preview of received files before downloading them.
- Allows music sharing from a shortcut button.
- Maximizes the number of characters allowed in the states to 250.
- Allows you to select specific parts of the text of a message to forward, instead of the entire message.
- Allows you to view the status of contacts from the chat window.
- Allows you to replace the profile picture of each contact with the photos registered in the address book.
- It is possible to hide the connection time and be able to see the connection time of others.
- Supports a wider range of file formats for sharing: PDF, XLS, TXT, DOC, PPT, PPT, VCARD, XLSX, RTF, DOCX, PPTX, ZIP, etc.
- Sorts messages sent by the same person within a group.
- Allows you to use an emoji as your profile picture.
- It incorporates the function of reactions to messages.
- Allows you to search the web from the application itself.
- There are no advertisements.
- Allows two accounts to be used on the same device.
- Allows you to modify the privacy settings to change the "Online" status, last online time, profile picture, etc.
- It incorporates an anti-ban system to avoid being detected by the official app.
Risks of using WhatsApp+ JiMODs
The use of JTWhatsApp can bring with it certain risks, among which banning or suspension of the account is the main one. This is something that the official platform can carry out for a few hours or forever, as it sees fit. In addition, this application is vulnerable to attacks or crashes, which could lead to theft or loss of information.
Differences between JTWhatsApp and WhatsApp
There are several differences between WhatsApp+ JiMODs and WhatsApp, which is why the most important ones are mentioned below:
- WhatsApp can be downloaded on different platforms, including its own website. JTWhatsApp is only available on third party sites.
- WhatsApp developers have worldwide recognition, which provides security. JTWhatsApp was developed by a third party, whose intention in creating the app is unknown.
- WhatsApp has technical support any day of the year. WhatsApp+ JiMODs does not offer the same.
- WhatsApp's interface is solid and simple, while JTWhatsApp has multiple customization options.
Advantages of using JTWhatsApp
Being an application with so many functions or features, it offers many advantages to its users. The following are some of the most important ones:
- It has no advertising.
- It allows you to record funny messages using sound effects with its voice modifier.
- It has an anti-ban function.
- It has enhanced privacy features that allow you to hide almost any detail you want.
- Allows you to password protect specific chats .
- It has a message scheduler.
- Allows you to send messages to unregistered numbers.
- It is compatible with Android terminals from version 5.0 and higher.
- It allows sending larger files, supporting up to 90 images at the same time.
- Allows music sharing at the touch of a button.
- Allows you to select only a section of text.
- Allows you to view or download statuses, even if they have been deleted, without others noticing.
- Read deleted messages.
Disadvantages of JTWhatsApp
Although this application has multiple benefits, the negative aspects or disadvantages of WhatsApp+ JiMODs cannot be left out. These include the following:
- Risk of temporary or definitive banning by the official platform.
- Risk of unexpected failures or crashes in the platform that could cause loss of information.
- The app is vulnerable to external attacks.
- Downloading from external sites could be harmful to the device.